Resort style living surrounded by the beauty of lush, green rice paddies, Villa Camilla is a 1000m2 oasis of tropical gardens and a sparkling 15 metre pool, only a stones throw away from hip cafes and bars.
- Welcome drink and chilled towel upon arrival.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Air conditioned bedrooms.
- High speed broadband internet access.
- LCD TV's and DVD players in each room.
- Bose indoor and outdoor music systems.
- DVD Movie collection
- 15 metre swimming pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Outdoor relaxation and dining alcoves
- 4 x Sun loungers
- A chef can be arranged at an additional cost, please note we need 24 hours notice.
- Airport transfers for arrival and departure can be arranged at an additonal cost.
- Laundry and dry cleaning service can be arranged at an additonal cost.
||Eka Mulia is in charge of overall villa operations and staffing, and is on call to meet individual expectations and preferences and generally welcomes guests at the villa.
||The housekeeper is fully trained and responsible for housekeeping. On-hand to cater to guests’ needs throughout the day.
||Night security is provided 7 days a week, CCTVs are also in operation.
A driver and car is available for up to eight hours a day (inclusive of petrol) at US $55.00
Late model reconditioned Vespa available for daily rental at US $5.00 excluding petrol.
- Petitenget - Cross diagonally from the W Hotel
- Seminyak Village Rooftop - Across from Sisterfields.
|Spring brings clients on a multi-sensory journey. Breaking away from the conventional spa experience, Spring offers high quality face, nail and body treatments in a fun, contemporary, open-plan atmosphere. Stemming from New Zealand, Spring’s sleek, contemporary interior was designed by acclaimed Saatchi & Saatchi, Worldwide Director of Design, Derek Lockwood.
For bookings and treatment selection visit www.springspa.com.
|Whether you are an absolute beginner or an experienced yoga fanatic, Villa Camilla caters to all levels.